Thursday, May 1, 2014

Summer Time on the Patio

Hey Y'all, Welcome to my home.
One of my favorite places to be in the summer time is on my back patio. Our house sits on a small man-made lake that is just so scenic and peaceful, I love spending my time out there.
The outside of my home is very neutral so when it came to decorating the patio, I used vibrant colors to brighten up the exterior a bit. I am just loving the geometric orange rug I picked up at target for only $60 (Find it HERE.) If you've shopped for outdoor rugs lately, then you know how pricey they can be, so I feel like I definitely got a great deal on this one.

The fun yellow planter and the woven tray that add a little something to my coffee table are two outdoor gems I found at Home Goods.
Summertime wouldn't be complete without fresh lemonade, and if you're at my house, there's never a shortage of chocolate chip cookies to go right along with it.
 
I just love curling up in one of my Swingasans from Pier 1 Imports with a cozy blanket and a good magazine.
These candle holders from target give an understated nautical vibe. I like using scented candles outdoors because every time a slight breeze blows by it picks up the scent and fill the patio with a great aroma.
I hope you enjoyed spending a little time with me on my patio. Come back soon!
 
 
Lots of Hugs,
Brittney
 


1 comment:

  1. I adore your home & fashion style, I feel like we have a similar style sense. I can't wait to see all your new updates each season. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete